Switch Wired/Bluetooth/2.4G Wireless Mode
Wired mode: Turn off the keyboard power, and use the data cable directly connected to the computer.
Bluetooth mode: Long press FN+B1/B2/B3（Any key）＞5S, light flashes quickly, search for BT3.0 KB/BT5.0 KB, click connect.
2.4G Wireless Mode:Insert the 2.4G receiver into the computer, press FN+2.4G to connect to the computer.
Bluetooth matching mode(3 different devices at the same time) Short press FN+B1/B2/B3（Any key）1S, switch the currently connected Bluetooth device.
- FN＋=Adjust the light mode(Constant light, Breath, Neon, Light wave, Ripple, Raindrop, Snake, Follow).
- FN＋BackSpace（←）=Light ON/OFF.
- FN＋P=Switch the light color (Order: Red, Green, Blue, Ice Blue, Purple, Yellow, White, Mixed Light).
- FN＋[－ = Brightness “＋”.
- FN＋] ＋ =Brightness “－”.
- FN＋; = Light Speed－.
- FN＋’=Light Speed＋.
- Key Numbers: 61 Keys.
- Operating Current: 150mA.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V.
1 x Mechanical keyboard.
1 x Removable USB-C cable.
1 x User manual.
1. Turn the power switch to “ON” before use.
2. Intelligent power saving design of wireless keyboard, no sleep in wired mode; In Bluetooth/2.4G mode, the keyboard will not move for 2 minutes, enter sleep state, press any key to wake up.
3. When Bluetooth or the receiver computer cannot recognize the connection, please reconnect or change to another computer connection.
4. When the keyboard backlight is dimmed or the low-battery light flickers, it needs to be charged in time. Please use the charging cable provided with the product to connect the computer USB port or DC-5V charger for charging; if the product is not used for a long time, please use the power supply Hit the “OFF” position.
This RGB Cus.